Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Cheerio!

Cheers from Jolly old England! So, it's my 2nd day here and I'm still jetlagged but will hopefully be recovered by tomorrow. On the first day, Jason showed me all around Central London - Picadilly Circus, Leicester Square, Covent Gardens, Hyde Park, etc... It was fab! I'm trying to learn the "tube" so I can become a true city gal. So far, so good. It's much easier than the NYC subway... I've been looking at properties today which is exhausting - so tomorrow, I'll treat myself to some leisurely shopping. We went out for Indian food tonight and it was amazing! Soooooo yummy... I even tried something I'd never had before - which is quite an accomplishment for me. Right now, we're sitting in the Marriott Kensington bar sharing a bottle of wine. I think I could get used to this... More to come!

No comments: