Thursday, November 24, 2005

My British television debut on MTV!!!!

So, another American girl I met here called me today and said she had tickets to TRL on MTV for today's episode! How cool is that?? So I got all dolled up and went with her... It was so much fun! I recorded it on our SkyTV box and I'm watching it now. I'm watching us on MTV! Who would've thought that I'd make my MTV debut at 28 years old? And I thought I was past my prime... Unfortunately, there wasn't anybody of much significance to me on the show today (a recently booted contestant from an American Idol-like show) but it was still awesome! Thanks Monique!

4 comments:

Monique said...

No worries!
Next time- we MUST get the top table!
I think I'll apply today:)

ParisTexas said...

I wish I could have gone! Paris is a little far for that, though.

Heather said...

I'll apply too to increase our chances! I've only got a limited amount of time left before they cut me off due to being OLD ;-)

Monique said...

I can't find the place on the website to apply
if you find it - please email me the link!!!
TIA:)