Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Two guys, a doll, and an Italian place


My life is now complete. Last night, I sat about 50 feet from Ewan McGregor all night while he sang and danced his way into my heart all over again. Guys and Dolls was one of my favorite shows I've ever seen I think. All the actors were just great! Jane Krakowski (some Ally McBeal fans may remember her from that show) was sooooo good as Adelaide. And something about Ewan doing that harsh 1940's New York accent really flipped my switch! And I thought I might pass out cold when he sang "Luck be a Lady". Not to mention that we started the evening off with possibly the best lasagne I've ever had in my entire life. All in all, not a bad night. Great food and my number one and number two men in the same room with me. And before someone asks... OF COURSE Jason is the number one!

1 comment:

Monique said...

I'm glad to hear you like the restaurant!
:)