Monday, November 28, 2005

Who says there's no Thanksgiving in Great Britian?

I beg to differ. Last night we had some friends over for quite a feast and next Saturday, we're going over to another friend's place for yet another Thanksgiving dinner! I've decided that this year, I'm most thankful for the following:

-the amazing opportunity we've been given to live abroad for a few years
-a wonderful, amazing, incredibly good-looking husband with whom to share it
-the new girlfriends I've made so quickly here (shout out to Pandora, Kate, Monique, and Charlotte)
-the old girlfriends from home that I miss so dearly (shout out to Catherine, Melanie, and Jenny)
-Starbucks' seasonal latte offerings which they so cleverly serve in adorable red cups
-iTunes/iPod
-the really hot guy in the new Lacoste cologne ad
-Ewan McGregor live on stage in Guys and Dolls

and probably a lot more stuff but now all I can think about is Lacoste guy and Ewan McGregor...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Awwwww I miss my dearest Head! I am also very thankful for your awesome opportunity to move over there with that good looking hubby of yours because we all know what that means...a visit from Smellanie!!!