Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'm dreaming of a white (trash) christmas

It's the tackiest little tree that ever was. But I love it. We are coming home in 9 days so we only have a short time to enjoy it but it just didn't feel like "the season" without a tree. And how lame am I? I couldn't stand the look of a "bare" tree around the bottom so I went out and bought wrapping paper and wrapped up a few empty boxes to put under there. Oh my God. Now that I've seen it in print, I really can't believe I did that.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Don't lie Head...you know all of those gifts are for me! You are the best!

cfk said...

Frankly I can't believe you did that either. And I'm a little in awe of the color coordination of the paper and tree. I'm also a little in awe of the similarity between your tree and mine. :)

for Joke! said...

The first step to recovery is admitting it Heather! :)

Melissa said...

That is hilarious. I thought I was anal. lol Hope you have a great time at home. I am always so ready to see family, and then it is so hard leaving. I think it's especially hard during the holidays. Can't wait to see pics.

-love the b&w frames and pictures