Monday, December 05, 2005

My first British Sunday Roast


Yesterday, we had yet another "American Girls in UK" get-together. We went to a British pub and had traditional Sunday roast. It was YUMMY! Yorkshire pudding is super good. It's not pudding like we think of it in the states - it's like a pastry thingy. Highly recommended.

Then we all took a field trip to the American candy store. They have so much awesome stuff there that you can't get anywhere else here! I bought six DIET MOUNTAIN DEWS! Oh my lawd - I'm in heaven! They cost me an arm and a leg - and possibly my first born child, I don't know... I stopped listening when I saw the beautiful shiny green can. Prrrrreeeettttyyyyyyy. Seriously, over a pound per can and that's like $2. PER CAN. Not to mention the Reece's Pieces, Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, War Heads, Peanut Butter Twix, Pixy Stix. Not to mention the fact that my wonderful Aunt Sandy sent me 2 packs of Peeps which arrived last Friday! Ok. Gotta go. Sugar coma setting in.

Lunch Pics

1 comment:

cfk said...

OK you really need to set up a "wish list" on that candy site!