Tuesday, January 10, 2006

For anyone who may be wondering...

Yes, I'm still alive. I've just been so busy visiting with friends and family and just generally enjoying being back in NC for a little while that I've severely neglected my blog. But fret not, loyal readers! I've been keeping mental tabs on all the weird/funny/sad/happy/strange things that have been going on since I've been here and plan to write about them all soon. And post lots of pics of aforementioned friends and family in various incriminating situations for your entertainment.

This week, I'm having fun being back at my old office helping out for a few days. I really loved working here and I was so sad to leave it behind. It's great to be back here and seeing all my coworkers and going to lunch with my friends. Although it has reminded me how much I miss them!

2 comments:

cfk said...

BYE!!! I'm going to miss you :( See you soon!

Scott said...

Blogs are cool. Are you back in London yet? Did you see that whale?