Sunday, January 29, 2006

One of these things is not like the other...


One of these things just doesn't belong. Can you guess which one it is boys and girls? Friday night, we began construction on our new bedroom dresser. Then we decided that powertools, directions that look like they were drawn up by Einstein himself, and wine just don't mix.

So we decided to amuse ourselves with a game of Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture Edition. I rule at this game. He's only beat me at it once. And this evening was no exception as the photos illustrate.




Then on Saturday morning, we decided to give the dresser another go. I think Starbucks coffee is a much more suitable beverage for this task.


As a side note, Saturday was the ten year anniversary of the day Jason and I met. 10 YEARS!!! A girl in my dorm invited me to a Superbowl party that was taking place in "Jason and Ian's room". I didn't much care for Ian and I had no idea who Jason was but I had nothing else to do so I went. Turns out, that was a good move. Who would've thought my future husband would be waiting for me one floor up?

No comments: