Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Random funny


I don't know why I thought this was so funny but I saw it in my email today and thought I'd show everyone. When I was back in NC, I spent some time working at my old office because they were slammed and for my own fun (I really miss working there). One day, my friend Scott was trying to organize lunch at this really good Chinese/Sushi buffet and my friend Chuck created this invite using the template that we use to create invitations to the speaker program events we handled. In case anyone doesn't know what that means, at my old job, I used to work as an events coordinator - specifically, speaker programs for pharmaceuticals where a doctor goes and speaks to a group of other doctors at a fancy restaurant about the benefits of prescribing XYZ drug. What's so funny about it to me is that Chuck somehow managed to locate the worst photo of me ever taken and superimpose it on a British flag. So maybe this will only be funny to me and my friends at S&R. I don't really care. Big ups and shout outs to my SP bitches - Scott, Chuck, Melanie, Janna, and to all the other poor slags I left toiling away there. I love yous guys!

10 comments:

Melanie said...

Why am I the third one listed in your shout out? Shouldn't I be first? I mean look who is coming over for a visit...PUHLEASE! Gosh I wish you were still working with us :(!!! Does Jason need another kept woman? Just let me know...

Heather said...

Oh Mel, you're always first in my heart. The only reason I listed those boys before you was because you were playing sick that day we went to Chinese. And Scott did organize the lunch afterall... And Chuck did create the invite, you know... But still, I've seen the error of my ways. You'll neer be third again.

Anonymous said...

I think my zit should be listed also, since it attended the lunch also.

-7 dolla

Holly Griffin said...

As you can see Heather, not much has changed since you left. Still crazy as ever. It was fun having you back for a little bit. See Ya Later!

Heather said...

Well Annonymous, what shall we name the zit? Maybe Rooney Jr.?

Heather said...

That's right Holly! Just the way I like ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Nope. Rudolph I think is more fitting. Where'd you get Rooney Jr. from? I think Rudolph should be ranked second.

-orange chicken

Heather said...

Hmmm, I don't know WHERE Rooney Jr. came from. What was I thinking? I'm not going for Rudolph though, Captain Obvious. You can do better than that.

Scott said...

This website reminds me of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego.

-kick it Rockapella!

Chuck said...

I made the blog again! And Mel if you want to get higher on the list, how bout ya do something for Heather like ask people to go to a buffet or make a flyer or be Jason's mistress.

We've spotted Carmen passing herself off as a tourist in Picadily Circus. We've got to stop her before she steals the Tower Bridge.