Thursday, March 16, 2006

Since my life is boring this week...

Here's a fun little time waster. You pick an artist/band and answer the questions with song titles/lyrics. If anyone takes the time to do this for yourself, post a comment with your answers. I'd be very interested to see other people's... Here's mine:

1. Name of band/artist: Jason Mraz
2. Are you male or female?: Bella Luna
3. Describe yourself: Geek in the Pink
4. How do you feel about yourself?: I'll Do Anything
5. Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: The Boy's Gone
6. Describe current girlfriend/boyfriend: O. Lover
7. Describe where you want to be: Summer Breeze (he did a cover version, does that count?)
8. Describe how you live: Dreamlife of Rand McNally
9. Describe how you love: Life is Wonderful
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?: 1000 Things
11. Share a few words of wisdom: Well you're magic he said, But don't let it all go to your head
12. Now say goodbye: Did I Fool Ya?

2 comments:

andrea922 said...

I hope your ankle is better Heather! What a bummer :(

1. Name of band/artist: David Gray
2. Are you male or female?: she said my hopes are buried in the soil
3. Describe yourself: Flesh
4. How do you feel about yourself?: If you've got no worries
then I've got no cares
5. Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: It's All Over
6. Describe current girlfriend/boyfriend: everytime now
I think of you mine now
I just can't contain
I'm seven feet tall and
there's nightingales calling
shooting stars falling
like jewels in the rain
7. Describe where you want to be: Lights Of London
8. Describe how you live: Forever is tomorrow is today
9. Describe how you love: And won't you kiss me
On that midnight street
Sweep me off my feet
Singing ain't this life so sweet
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?: Smile
11. Share a few words of wisdom: There's no easy way to cry
12. Now say goodbye: Say Hello Wave Goodbye

andrea said...

i hope you don't mind i borrowed this for my blog - i have no thoughts in my head today for anything original!