Friday, March 31, 2006

Spring has sprung!!


Oh glorious glory sunshine birds daffodils happy times! Sorry, I got a teensy bit carried away with happy springy words there. But it's true. London has begun it's transformation from dreary cold blah-blah-dee-blah-bleh to gorgeous mild days where you don't even have to wear a scarf or gloves. And just in time for this most beautious of occasions, I have acquired the piece-de-resistance of my spring/fall transition-period outerwear wardrobe. That's right. The forever classic, always stylish, make-you-feel-like-a-million-bucks-no-matter-what cream Burberry trench. Oh my, it's lovely. I'm going to go make googly-eyes at it for a while.

3 comments:

A Novelist said...

OMG! I love that trench. It's so classy. Enjoy!

Sara said...

ohhh pretty!! i think when i come to London I should go shopping with you!

Heather said...

I think you are quite right Sara :) I'll get you in trouble.