Thursday, March 30, 2006

Why do I think people care?

I added some new content to the sidebar and I'm not sure why. Specifically, two sections - one about books and one about music. What I'm currently reading and other books I've enjoyed over the years. Also what my most recent iTunes purchase was and other recent ones. I suppose if there are people out there who actually read this site and my ramblings, maybe there are people out there who actually care what book I'm reading and what music I'm listening to. Okay, now that I've written that out, the less likely I think it is. However, what are blogs really but a huge display of self-indulgence? Me me me!!! And more about me! And just when you think you've had just about enough of me.... more ME!!!! So there. Pbbbbtttttttt. (That's me sticking out my tongue and making a fart-y noise.)

3 comments:

andrea said...

Have you read Something Blue, the 'sequel' to Something Borrowed? I recommend it, and it takes place in London! If not, let me know and I will bring it over for you when I finally make it over there :)

Heather said...

I have been wanting to read that but was waiting for it to go paperback. If you would bring it for me that would be so great! I have a huge queue of books to read at the moment so I'm not in any hurry for new material so I can definitely wait on your arrival :)

A Novelist said...

I think it's great adding these sections to your blog. I am always looking for new suggestions and seeing what others are in to, makes it easier for me to decide what to purchase next. :)