Friday, April 07, 2006

Affirmative

We've suspected for a while that George, the eldest of our two cats, is gay. I finally have some proof. Yesterday, I walked in and found this.


There he is, perusing the Spring Style issue of InStyle magazine. He informed me that tiered skirts are still in but more structured looks are making a comeback. As well, I can expect that the current "nautical look" will stick around for the duration of the summer. I've been instucted to purchase a pair of white plastic framed sunglasses in a classic shape and to hang on to my staw handbag from last year as it's a classic spring staple. Most importantly, he warned me to stay away from the pencil-leg jeans that are ever-prevalent right now becauase my hips are too big to pull that look off. (He need'nt have worried, trust me.) Also, he would like to know what the hell Sandy Bullock was thinking with that Oscars ballgown that had POCKETS.

4 comments:

Riana said...

My Cat is gay too, so I know what you mean! Cute post!!

A Novelist said...

I think my boyfriend's cat is gay too. He responds very well to Liza Minnelli and Cher songs! Ha ha. Your cat is so adorable. :)

cfk said...

Me thinks, and correct me if I am wrong, you may be partly retarded. Just throwing that out there.

Heather said...

My dearest Catherine, it is widely known to be against the rules to use one's own insult against them. Therefore, your comment has been officially disqualified.