Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Assignment: Name one interesting thing you saw today.

This morning as I was eating my breakfast of toast, scrambled egg whites, coffee, and OJ, I looked up and noticed loads of black smoke rolling by my window. Curiosity was sufficiently piqued. I looked out my window and saw a car on fire in the middle of the street. Not just a little bit of fire coming out from under the hood, but the entire front half of a car, engulfed in flames. Then firemen came and sprayed it down. The end. A+.

4 comments:

A Novelist said...

Oh no! What a site to see first thing in the morning. As I was walking to work today I saw the most frightening site - A pack of rats running down the street and into a sewer drain! It was along Central Park West and there must have been like 15-20 of the little rodents running single file along the curb. I FREAKED out and I've been on edge all morning! Ewww....

Heather said...

Daaaaaaaaaamn! You win. A++. I would have screamed like a little girl and ran full speed the other way.

Question: What's worse than a rat?
Answer: A "PACK" of rats. Ewwwwww!

Melissa said...

Let's see...I haven't seen anything as interesting as a pack of rats or a car on fire. I guess the most interesting thing was seeing a squirrel running up the side of the house with a full piece of pizza it its mouth. The squirrels around here are nasty scavengers!!

Heather said...

That's a pretty good one Melissa! Squirrels are pretty gross too. As Carrie said on Sex and the City, "A squirrel is just a rat in a cuter outfit."