Wednesday, April 12, 2006

In other news: Victoria's Secret is raping me on shipping.

I just spent about 45 minutes online at Victoria's Secret.com shopping for things to be delivered to Raleigh since I'm going back there next week and ended up canceling my entire order purely out of spite and as a personal stance against trying to charge someone $11 to ship some unmentionables roughly 300 miles and having the gall to tell me this "standard shipping" method will ensure that the aforementioned unmentionables (Whoa. That made my head hurt writing it.) will arrive at my doorstep on APRIL 26. For those of you paying attention, I'm sure you've calculated that this is 15 DAYS AWAY. Well, screw you Victoria. I'm telling the world that your little Secret is that you excel in extorting ludicrous amounts of cash from your customers and, in return, providing them with the worst shipping service possible. Suck on THAT. In retaliation, I'm not going to order off your stupid website. I'm going to drive my butt to Crabtree Mall and shop IN PERSON. There. That'll show 'em.

5 comments:

A Novelist said...

AMEN! I am so glad to find someone who feels the same way I do about shopping on-line through Victoria's Secret. I find much better buys in the store. :)

A Novelist said...

Talk about coincidences...as I was typing a response to your post just now, I received an email from Victoria's Secret offering up to 70% off of select merchandise if I order on-line. LOL!

Krispy Kreme Drive Throughs Suck said...

Holy crap I don't care. When are you guys coming into town?

Beth said...

You tell 'em! You could have it sent to London by the good old USPS and get it in less than fifteen days!

Heather said...

Watch yourself Dr. David J. Falcone, Esq. I come in town on Monday and Jason arrives next Thursday.