Thursday, May 25, 2006

Another day, a whole new weather front


Well, yesterday I posted about the rain and the hail and oh my god the rain that would never ever stop. And then today, the weather was nice enough for Jason and I to enjoy some beers at our brand new patio set. I think the Lord knew I coudn't handle one more day of nastiness so as a little gift (or shall we call it an incentive to keep me from killing myself or someone else), he sent me this lovely day and the trip that we're taking to sunny Barcelona tomorrow.

3 comments:

Monique said...

Your new patio set looks fantastic!
Have a great time in Barcelona - can't wait to see your pics!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous of your travels!! Take LOTS of pictures!!! I will live vicariously through you! And as you are living it up in Spain, I will probably be birthing a baby. lol

Beth said...

Great patio set! Enjoy Barcelona!!