Wednesday, May 24, 2006

April showers bring May... well, showers.

And marble-sized hail apparently. It's a nasty day in Old London town and our cats are completely skeeved out by the hail hitting the skylight windows. In all honesty, it's pretty loud but you don't see me hiding under the stairs with a tail puffed up to the size of a Pledge dusting mit now do you?

And since I'm always one to look on the bright side (snort.), our new patio set was delivered and left on said patio today while I was in my art class. And to think silly old me was dreading slicing into those jillions (okay, okay, there are like 6 of them) of cardboard boxes. Now, what with all the pelting rain, that annoying cardboard will just melt into puddles of a mushy-pulpy-ish substance. Yay!

5 comments:

Dr. David J. Falcone Esq said...

Sunny and 82F here in Raleigh, NC. Went for some after work drinks at Blue Martini and watched the sun go down. Then me and little missus went to Krispy Kreme and knocked down a couple of hot ones. Ahhhhh the life. When are you guys due back?

Heather said...

Bastard. Although... we are most likely headed off to Barcelona this weekend... or maybe Florence... decisions decisions. What are your weekend plans? Mow the lawn? Those pesky clovers, they'll get you every time. Ahhh the life.

Heather said...

Probably back sometime in July by the way.

Melanie said...

SERIOUSLY...July? Oh my Gawd that has kinda made my day. And it is really raining in London? I don't believe it...when I was there, the weather was perfect!!! Sunny and so warm!!! Ha...who am I kidding...

Heather said...

Maybe baby! Keep your fingers banged... oops, I mean crossed!