Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Back from Barcelona...


Well, after much aggravation over Sleazy-Jet's innability to ever depart on time, we arrived back at our flat at exactly 3:00am last night. We're both dead tired but poor Jason had to go to work. All I've been able to accomplish today is cracking a can of Diet Coke and mauling a Kit-Kat. Or two. I can't catch up on my favorite websites either because we haven't been able to watch the American Idol finale yet since it was on tv here last Friday and we left Friday morning. I can't risk finding out the results by accident. I'll work on getting our photos from the trip online and will hopefully post them tomorrow. As for now, Napoleon Dynamite is on so I'll be doing absolutely nothing for the next two hours. Except maybe opening another Diet Coke. And maybe working on my bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills, numchuck skills... Or practicing some dance moves.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Go with the bow hunting, that sounds incredibly productive to me!

Monique said...

Oh NO - I hate when that happens! Glad to hear you had a good trip though:)

A Novelist said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip (and see more pictures)! Despite the airlines, I hope you had a great time. Get some rest. :)

Muz said...

Your pics are great!