Thursday, May 04, 2006

Cough, cough, sneeze, vomit, sniffle, vomit more

Ok, so I'm back in the UK but I've been on my deathbed and therefore haven't had the energy to email or blog or even cut my own apple (thank you, dear Jason). But I promise to get back on the blog-wagon tomorrow and post loads of pictures from my American Adventures. My sister-in-law's wedding was beautiful, she was a stunning bride with a tres handsome groom, and we all had a great time. Shout out to my beer-buddy and karaoke-compainion and danceparty-diva, Penny (a.k.a. "like the coin").

2 comments:

A Novelist said...

Welcome back. I'm so sorry your not feeling well. My boyfriend has been sick for the past week and everyone I work with has also been ill. So far I've been fine but you never know...

Looking forward to seeing pictures from your visit. Take care. :)

Beth said...

Welcome home! Think the same bug is going across the British Isles because I too am home with a cough, sore throat, sniffles and upset tummy. It's just joyous.