Monday, May 15, 2006

Whatta weekend!

We just paid the equivalent of $24 for this 12 pack of Diet Dew. And it was worth every last rotten penny. Those folks at CyberCandy and pure geniuses. Evil geniuses, yes. But genuises nonetheless. They know us stupid Americans will pay ungodly amounts of money for elusive soft drinks and candies.


Also, I'm a real live artist now! Jason decided I needed an easel so I could practice my painting and drawing between classes. Works can be commissioned by contacting my agent or by asking me nicely. I accept payment in the following forms: Diet Mtn. Dew, Peeps, Peanut M&M's, Kraft Mac & Cheese, Peter Pan Crunchy Peanut Butter, or you can do my laundry.


And, the Carolina Hurricanes officially advanced to the next round of Stanley Cup Playoffs when they polished off the New Jersey Devils last night 4 games to 1. Go back to Meadowlands Devils. And take that punk Cam Janssen with you. I don't know who that dipshit thinks he is trying to take out Adams with a dirty hit and getting away with it. Nice work refs. Way to keep it clean.

8 comments:

Kim said...

I Heart CyberCandy!

There is also a place in Blue Water called Sweets From Heaven that sells cases of Mountain Dew and other American goodies :)

A Novelist said...

YUM! I LOVE Fun Dip. ;)

Enjoy your goodies...

andrea said...

i love the easel! where are you taking your classes?

Catherine said...

I'm jealous of your goodies. I'm only a quarter of a mile away from the (in)convenient store and I'm too lazy to fulfil my massive craving for sweets. I wish I had your treats!!!!

Monique said...

Gawd I love cyber candy
I MUST make a trip there soon!

Beth said...

I am so jealous right now.

Heather said...

Andrea - I'm going to the Putney School of Art and Design.

Sara said...

mmmmm candyyyyyyy. The bastards at the Geneva American store are also onto the fact they can mark up American candy by like 500%.

Oh, and I got the package that you picked up for me in the states. Thanks!!!!!