Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ascot pics

Sorry so long to post - I've been a BZBZGRL again for the past few days so I'm just now getting around to it. Without further delay...


Meghan and Andrea



Our lunch table



Meghan with our drink of choice



The bracelet I fell in love with



Our lunchtime entertainment



The Queen! (I think anyway... It went by really fast. That lady was booking!)



Me in all my Ascot-y splendor



One of my favorite get-ups of the day



Giddy up!



Mmmm. Good to the last drop.



Ummm, times three.



Me in all my Ascot-y drunken-ness



The three trouble-makers. Well, one trouble-maker and two aiders & abeters...

4 comments:

Beth said...

Great photos. LOVE the glasses on hat look!

andrea said...

that is such a horrendously bad picture of me at first, but it was still an enjoyable day! and nah, no trouble-makers, just having fun, nothing wrong with that!

Monique said...

ha ha - great pictures!
Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!

A Novelist said...

I LOVE the pictures! You guys looked great! :)