Friday, June 16, 2006

How do they KNOW?????????



I received this in the post today from Boots (which, for the 'Mericans reading, is essentially like CVS or Walgreen's). I'm totally skeeved out by it. Especially disturbing is the phrase "...we've enclosed a sample of Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner specially chosen to suit your shade." Ummm, how do they know I'm a brunette first of all? Secondly, how do they know I'm a "Chocolate to Espresso - for darker shades" brunette??? Because I know for a fact that there are Brilliant Brunette products made for lighter brunette shades as well. I should have never signed up for this "Advantage Card" (points for everything I buy at Boots) business. Now they've got Big Brother watching my every move. I've gotta go buy a wig to wear every time I shop at Boots.

1 comment:

A Novelist said...

Whoa! That is kind of freaky. It's almost like they have a camera on you everytime you go into their establishment to purchase something. Very strange indeed...