Thursday, June 01, 2006

Just when you thought you had your fill of me

...more ME! I added more sidebar content. In a stroke of tv-induced genius, I realised that I have categories on what I'm reading, what music I'm listening to, what movies I've seen, which websites I love, etc... But no "What I'm Watching on TV" section! Oh the humanity! I love love love tv so why didn't I have this before? Who knows. What's important is that it's here now so you can all rest easy tonight knowing that I'm in love with Kitchen Confidential. You're welcome. Sweet dreams.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I caught Kitchen Confidential too! It was a hard one, because it overlapped with Cold Case, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. After going through the requisite check list (blonde girl from Pearl Harbor, main character from Alias, Xander from Buffy, etc.) I was particularly taken aback by the theif's British accent. It has hypnotized me. I will be a regular viewer.

Heather said...

OMG, I know - what a great show! Very clever ad well written...

A Novelist said...

I love anything to do with cooking. On Bravo here in the states, they have a new show called "Top Chef." It's like The Apprentice of cooking shows. Instead of saying, "You're fired," the main judge says, "Please pack your knives and go home." It's a riot but some of the dishes they come up with are really good. It's along the lines of Iron Chef on the Food Network. :)