Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tomorrow is my big day!

I've waited my whole life for a reason to wear a big hat. Well, at least my whole life since I was like 7 because that's roughly how old I was last time I wore one - a lovely white confection with a stretchy chin strap worn for Easter 1984. I really should get that picture scanned and posted on here. It's quite a classic. I spent this afternoon at Harrod's with Meghan shopping for a few accessories to polish off my ensemble. Eeek! I can't wait to get all gussied up tomorrow! Gawd, I am such a girl.

When I have a brand new hair-do
And my eyelashes all in curl
I float as the clouds on air do
I enjoy being a girl!

When men say I'm cute and fun-ny
And my teeth aren't teeth, but pearls,
I just lap it up like honey
I enjoy being a girl!

3 comments:

Monique said...

Have FUN!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the pics!

Beth said...

We're going to need to see pictures. LOTS of pictures!! Have a great time!

A Novelist said...

I can't wait to see all the pictures of the gorgeous hats. Please post! :)