Monday, June 26, 2006

The weekend

This weekend, we decided to try and resurrect our sorely neglected garden. This is about as domestic as it gets in this city. Jason laughed at me and said I was the only person he knows who would don a Kate Spade scarf and Armani sunglasses to do garden work. To be fair, I was also wearing Old Navy britches and an American Eagle t-shirt.


Later, we watched the England v. Ecuador match on the telly. Jason bought me this jersey on one of his business trips to London after we found out we were moving here. I figure, "If you can't beat 'em...might as well join 'em."


And later, dinner al fresco at a yummy french restaurant in Sloane Square. I love this part of town. It seems so very "Old London"...



Today, it's a dreary one out. It's the first rain in a while though and to be honest, I'm glad in a way because that means I don't have to water the garden! Plus, I love listening to the drops of rain through the open window...

3 comments:

Beth said...

Sloane Square! You are one lucky duck!

A Novelist said...

Beautiful dress & accessories! I love the color/style. :)

City Slicker said...

Great site
Made me a bit homesick
keep it up
From a NY'er now in London
Liz