Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wheeee! Je suis un artiste!

I don't know why but painting makes me feel very French. Today in art class, I forayed into the wonderful world of watercolors for the first time. And even though my picture (taken from a sketch I did in the Cast Courts at the V&A Museum) is total crap, I was still very excited. It was moreso an exercise in color than anything else. I did this working with only the three primaries so it was mostly just playing around with mixing the colors and water to see what shades I could get. Now, come forth and congratulate me for I am a painter!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I really like it! But then I did admit to liking the talking toddler, so that might not mean anything to you right now!

Heather said...

Yes, Beth. You are dead to me now.

No friend of the creepy toddler is a friend of mine ;)