Sunday, July 09, 2006

Bleh.

Jason left this morning to go to NC for work so I'm feeling very blah and sorry for myself. However, we did send him off with a bang last evening and went to a great Thai place in our 'hood called the Blue Elephant. And who do you think we ran into? None other than Meghan and her fiance Jason. This town is huge but so very small sometimes. I often think that I end up running into people I know more often here in London than I ever did in Raleigh. Strange, no?

Well, today's the big day for sports here so I'll be hunkering down to watch the Wimbledon men's finals in a bit and then, it's the World Cup final this evening. Then I'll have to counteract all the sports with a viewing of Legally Blonde or something...

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh no, I hope you are not feeling too down! Sometimes I hate when my husband travels without me, but those are often usually the times that I discover new things by myself!

Heather said...

Aww, thanks Beth. I'm not. It's moreso just that he's had a lot of travel lately (more than usual) and that he's going home to Raleigh and gets to sleep in our house and see our family and stuff. I do agree with you though that generally speaking, I have fun on my own when he's away :)

Beth said...

I know, isn't it weird when they are "home" and we aren't?! Can't wait to see what you get up to when the cat's away!