Friday, July 21, 2006

Bliss me once... Bliss me twice...

Bliss me three times baby. Today, I had my second visit to Bliss Spa and fell in even deeper love with that place. This is a bad addiction to have. I don't know how I'll ever live in a Bliss-less city again. Not much else going on this week other than trying not to melt from the heat. It's a bit dangerous to my health I think. On Wednesday afternoon, Meghan invited me to join her at the Marriott's bar to try to soak up some air-con. It all started out innocently enough with ice waters but I somehow ended up terribly hungover yesterday. Jason said he figures it was likely the 3 or 4 glasses of wine on an empty stomach. I'm inclined to agree. Tonight, we're headed to the theatre with Monique and Murray to see Fool for Love, which Juliette Lewis is in. I just adore the theatre dahling.

Oh! And, finally the movie The Break-Up came out here and Jason and I went to the sneak preview last night. I loved it! I laughed! I cried! I laughed some more! I cried some more!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Don't say anymore! Don't say anymore! I'm going to see it tomorrow, but thanks for the crying tip, I'll bring kleenex.

City Slicker said...

Yes the Break Up was great
He sure did lose some weight by the end.
Loved it - for a rom com.
Very sweet
Cityslicker

Melanie said...

You need to freaking post that you are coming to see me on Thursday!!!

Kim said...

Oh I saw it last and didn't really like it :(