Monday, July 24, 2006

Holler Raleigh!

I think I have told everyone in the free world already but if anyone reads this and I haven't told you, consider yourself informed now. I'm coming to Raleigh this week! And I'll be there for like 20 days! Whoop whoop! Here's a list of all the places I must visit:

Rudino's Rooftop
Char Grill
Nordstrom
Target
Bojangles
Chick-Fil-A
Raleigh Grand (to see The Devil Wears Prada)
Sephora
Harris Teeter (for contraband to bring back to the UK)
Carolina Ale House
Tommy my hair guy

Any takers?

8 comments:

A Novelist said...

Oh GOD! I really miss Nordstrom (and my "I'd Rather Be Shopping At Nordstrom," license plate frame... :(

Have a great time back home! :)

Melanie said...

Mimosas/Bloody Mary's at the Point. You forgot to add that one!!! I am so excited!!!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, I have to make a trip to Bojangles every time we go home because I've never seen them further south than SC! Have a fun trip!

Beth said...

Nordstrom! Go wander around the shoe department for me...

Monique said...

YAAAAAAAAY!
Have a fantastic time!

Chuck said...

I'm somewhat surprised that only two of the places on your list of places to go involved alcohol, when I know you want to get sloshed with your ole coworkers Mel and Chuck. Hope to see you soon gal!

Heather said...

Well, Chuck - to be fair... Melanie did point out that I left out The Point by mistake. So there's three. and technically, you can have wine at Nordstrom. Not to mention the fact that I have every intention of stocking up on Napa Valley wine and light beer (which they don't have here) at the Teeter. So, you see, if you dig deeper - I'm still the same old alchoholic you know and love :)

Jules & Paul said...

Welcome back to the land of A/C :) It is hot as blazes out there, but at least you can get away from it by visiting any of the places on your list.