Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm gonna wash that day right outta my hair

Today was a generally annoying day. Not a bad day, just an annoying one and there IS a difference. Perhaps it was karma getting me back for laying into everyone in the post below? But karma knew I was also a little bit right so thus, the annoying day as opposed to a full on bad day - which is worse. However, instead of letting it get the best of me and collapsing into a McDonald's-induced coma, I decided to draw myself a bath (doesn't DRAWING yourself a bath sound way more glamorous than RUNNING yourself a bath?) using my brand new Bliss Lemon and Sage Bath Soak (on 50% off sale at Harrods), put on some relaxing music (Gavin DeGraw's Chariot: Stripped, which is an accoustic version of the original release), and read my book in the tub for a while. All that's left now is to plow through a couple of episodes of Felicity Season 3 on DVD and I'll be utterly and totally refreshed. If only all of life's problems could be washed away with a bath-full of Bliss product, some good music, a little chick-lit and the Scotts (Foley and Speedman).

6 comments:

Beth said...

You have to tell me where you are getting these Felicity DVDs!

Heather said...

I brought them from home - Best Buy baby! :)

Melanie said...

Aaahhh yes...look at me commenting...I have had a series of "annoying" days and wish I could draw a bath, but our tub gives me the heebie jeebies because of all of the hard water stains that I have been trying to get rid of since we moved in. So lucky you...bathe away...oh and by the way, I am reading Something Blue and loving it!!! Oh and I am glad you mentioned Gavin...can he please release something new...I mean really...

Beth said...

You're always thinking!

Catherine said...

So I read your entry today and I didn't comment! And you know, I actually felt guilty the rest of the afternoon so I had to come back and post :-) And of course I will try not to give you a hard time about Gavin DeGraw. I'm sure he's more relaxing to listen to rather than look at. You've seen this right?
http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/go_fug_yourself/2006/06/gavin_defug.html

Hee hee hee!

Heather said...

Awww, look at you guys all commenting and stuff. Y'all are too sweet.

Mel - Please tell me you read Something Borrowed finally! I love those two books! And, I read your email and I have much to reply... Will do tomorrow. Today was nuts!

Beth - You know it. :)

Cat - Yes, I have seen it and frankly, I'm surprised I didn't hear from you on the topic sooner! :)