Wednesday, July 05, 2006

They call it "bliss spa" for a reason

Oh. My. God. I have never in my life had a better massage than I did yesterday. It was unreal. My muscles felt like wet noodles afterwards. I mean that in the best possible way. However, there were papparazzi outside when I left. Real-life papparazzi! I've never had to dodge papparazzi before! Ok, granted, they were there because one of the chav-tastic WAGs (Wives and Girlfriends of the footballers) was shopping at Betsey Johnson a few doors down. Although it was kind of fun watching my cab driver keep sneaking looks in the rearview mirror trying to figure out if maybe I was papparazzi-worthy. I mean, I was coming out of a famous spa, wearing my large Armani sunglasses and all. And my skin was extra glowy from the treatment... It made me want to tell him my destination was The Ritz or The Savoy or something. But alas, it was "Fulham Broadway please."

2 comments:

Monique said...

Ha ha - how fun!
You know some famous people do hang out in Fulham though - he could have still thought you were famous! Prince William comes every year to buy his snowboard clothing, and supposedly there are some famous people that live around the area - not that I've seen though! That spa sounds AMAZING!!!!

Beth said...

Bliss Spa you say? That just made it onto my wish list!