Tuesday, August 08, 2006

These are a few of my fav-o-rite things

Well, I'm still enjoying being in NC and I've even been treated to one of those Southern Sunstorms. There's something really cool about thunder, lightening, and rain - all while the sun still blazes on.


Also, this is very random but it made me really happy. I went to the bank drive-through to deposit a check and when they returned my receipt and ID, there was also a lollipop in the drawer! That hasn't happened since I was a kid accompanying my parents to the bank. I didn't even know they still did that... Who knew all it would take was an unexpected lime lollipop to put a smile on my face?


And one of my very favorite past-times... Sunday Funday at The Point! The absolute best Bloody Mary I've had anywhere.




We had a really fun party on Saturday so check back for some pictures of that soon!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh man oh man! The worst thing about Sunday Funday...hangover Monday :)! I had a blast!

Catherine said...

Ah so that's where the "cough" came from. Uh huh. Just so you know, every time I see a picture of you drinking alcohol I hate you a little more.

mckay said...

i love the hoity toity expression you have while sipping your bloody mary.