Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hello Lover...


Geez Louise. Just when I had convinced everyone that I didn't even WANT an iPod Nano by being all smug and saying things like "I mean, they only come in black and white! How passe. Why would I want that when I've got my wicked cute pink Mini?" or "Good Lord, the biggest one you can get is 4GB. Why would I want that when my Mini costs less and is 6GB??"... Now Apple comes out with THIS. The new Nano. In colors! And with up to 8GB storage! I have such a love/hate relationship with Apple. Bastards. Oh God, I didn't mean it. I love you. I'll never say it again. I promise. Just don't leave me. Please?

3 comments:

Sara said...

i know! i just saw that this morning, omg so cool.

although the 8GB only comes in black, so maybe you are safe in your smuggness for now, i want them to make a pink 8GB one!! And then I need to convince The Husband that he really needs my old ipod so i can get a new one :)

Heather said...

THANK YOU Sara!!! I'm so glad to know the 8GB only comes in black. I can still be sort of smug. Even though I really wouldn't mind the pink 6GB. But that's just between you and me, k?

andrea said...

oh but the pink or the blue would be so pretty wouldn't they? and so convenient for the gym :)