Yoga class was interesting yesterday. Some observations/thoughts:
1. We had a new instructor. Apparently the one we had the first two weeks was a fill-in. I liked that one better.
2. Aforementioned new instructor kicked my hiney. She's not messin' around with form and technique and stuff...
3. Only my third class and I can already do downward dog with my heels flat on the mat!! This is a major accomplishment for me because I was so totally not even remotely flexible before starting.
4. I need my own mat because the ones in the studio smell stinky. I learned this because we had to spend an extended amount of time in the plank position while working on our breathing and core muscle engagement. Peeeee-yew!
5. I am currently accepting offers to purchase said mat for me. I want the Agoy mat from Sweaty Betty in hot pink with the matching bag.
6. There was a dude in class. Eww. I don't like boys in yoga class. And wouldn't you know it, he rolled out his mat right behind mine. Perv. And he had REALLY hairy legs and arms. Gross.