Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tag! I'm it!

I've been tagged again by tagger extroidanaire, A Novelist. Here goes!

Inside my purse:


Prada sunglasses and case
Smythson's 2006/2007 diary
Smythson's A-Z (every real Londoner carries around an A-Z street index but only the silly girly Londoners carry pink leather ones)
PaperChase small-ish leather note book
Packet of Sniffs (super cute tissues)
Advil
Pink Nokia mobile
Stila powder compact
Pen bearing the logo of S&R Communications Group (my old job)
Boots cuticle oil
Clinique black honey lipstain
Starbucks gum tin containing Dentyne Tango gum
Tums
A random hair clippie
A random pony-tail holder
Black Coach wallet
Discount coupon for the movie theatre
Book - Watermelon by Marian Keyes
Keys on my "h" keychain
Emilio Pucci card holder containing my gym card, Oyster card (for tube and buses), Boots points card, and Blockbuster card
A photocopied map of Fulham for use in showing estate agents EXACTLY where we're willing to move
Movie ticket to You, Me, and Dupree

Inside my wallet:


£7.22 in coin
Debit card
Drycleaner ticket
Nando's stamp card

You may be asking yourself how in the name of God I fit all that stuff in a regular old Coach Soho hobo bag. Here's proof. I'm an expert packer.

6 comments:

Beth said...

Did you see the Smythson's 2007 deal in the back of this month's InStyle? I'm wondering if Her Majesty will allow it through customs so that I too may have the goodies?! Oh, and they'd definitely all be pink!

Melanie said...

Thank God for the Tums...you are such a life saver...

Heather said...

Mel - I pretty much carry them for you and Jason. I don't know if I've ever actually taken one myself!

Beth - No I most certainly did not! Is it still on the newstands I wonder? I'm going to pop down to Waitrose and check it out...

A Novelist said...

I have that same Starbucks gum at my desk at work! :)

Hey, I can post again. Woo Hoo.

Beth said...

False alarm. It was Aspinal.

Marina said...

Hi. Your blog is great ! I leave in France and I love fashion. If you enjoy shoes, take a look on my shoes
Marina (from France)