Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tagged again...

Time once again to learn more about me than you ever wanted to know! I've been tagged by A Novelist whose blog I'm still reading but can't post comments to for some reason and who's still reading my blog but she can't post comments to for some reason.

1. Three things that scare me:
Tornados
House fire
Large crowds

2. Three people that make me laugh
Jason
Vince Vaughn
Jack Black

3. Three things I hate the most
Catty girls
The leggings trend
Smoking

4. Three things I don't understand
How people can be rude to random strangers
Racism
People who litter

5. Three things I'm doing right now
Blogging (obviously)
Eating toast with grape jelly
Half-watching Frasier

6. Three things I want to do before I die
Go to a Red Sox game at Fenway
Go back to Italy after I'm fluent in Italian
Own a Hermes bag (Call me shallow. I don't care.)

7. Three things I can do
Bake
Take good photos (sometimes)
Make people laugh

8. Three ways to describe my personality
Fiercly loyal
Feisty (which can come across as bitchy)
Passionate (about my beliefs)

9. Three things I can't do
Draw
Play an instrument
Cook (at least not well...)

10. Three things I think you should listen to
A band/musician you've never heard of
The ocean
Your heart (Cripes. Even I'M gagging. But it's true.)

11. Three things you should never listen to
The Pussycat Dolls
Fox News
Movie critics

12. Three things I'd like to learn
Italian
To play piano
How to ignore annoying people

13. Three favourite foods
Pad Khing
French Fries
Bojangle's Cajun Filet Biscuit

14. Three beverages I drink regularly
Coffee
Diet Coke
Water

15. Three shows I watched as a kid
The Cosby Show
Family Ties
ALF

1 comment:

andrea said...

Ah. The Pussycat Dolls are so horrible that I am so appropriately pleased they made the number one spot of what not to listen to. How are they even a band?