Monday, September 25, 2006

Well this just got waaaaaay more interesting.

Yeeee-haw! I have finally figured out how to work YouTube and you lucky people can only benefit from this revelation. Some of you may remember this post from waaaaaaaaay back in April detailing what happens when Jason and I get all jacked up on a scary movie at 1:00 am. Well now you can see the action as it unfolded. I had no idea Jason was filming this. I thought he was just positioning the camera for a photo once I got in.



Now, here I am getting back out. Please note our cat George staring at me like "Great-googly-moogly. This is my MOTHER? This lady? The one who just folded her body into a box all giggly and stupid sounding? Great. I'm doomed"

1 comment:

Monique said...

I can't get it to work:( And when I click on it it says it's a private video?