I love him because...
1. We get each others' jokes. The kind of jokes that no one else would laugh at.
2. He likes to celebrate the most mundane of achievements and occassions.
3. He takes me out for my favorite food when I have a bad day.
4. He makes me feel cute even in my pajamas and glasses with my hair tied in a knot on top of my head.
5. He kisses me on top of the head when I'm sad.
6. He acts like he "lets" me watch Sex and the City and Felicity but I catch him paying attention sometimes.
7. He's a really really good jewelry picker-outer.
8. He's really smart and knows how to do all sorts of boy-type things.
9. He always encourages me no matter what sort of hobby I decide to pick up.
10. He's really handsome and a good dresser most of the time.
11. He quit eating fois gras when we learned how they get it.
12. He likes pretty and classy celebrities like Kate Winslet and Salma Hayek and not the skanky slutty ones like Angelina Jolie.
13. He's supportive of my designer bag habit but not so supportive that I'm completely spoiled.
14. He continues to surprise me after nearly 11 years together.
15. We have so much fun together that I always think how lucky I am that we're best friends who just so happen to be married to one another.
16. There's no one else I'd rather build pillow forts with.
And just for fun, here are some old photos of us. They're scans so not great quality but...
So that's it out of me for a week. But look forward to loads of pictures from France when we return!