Friday, October 13, 2006

Guinness + Evolution = Brilliance!

Completely random post here but I absolutely love this advert that's out right now for Guinness. It is an absolutely brilliant concept: high-speed backwards evolution of man set to a catchy little tune. Some of the adverts here are stupider than Britney Spears on Nyquil (as Beth at Shenanigans recently expounded on) but there are a few gems out there... Do you guys have this in the states? (Doubtful since the concept of evolution would never be allowed to be used in national tv ads thanks to all those right-wing, stick-up-the-arse "family protection" groups.)



I'm counting on someone to tell me if this doesn't work by the way :-)

3 comments:

Monique said...

It works - LOL:)
Hey that's great - I love that advert too - I hadn't seen it all the way through before though!
the line 'stupider than Britney Spears on Nyquil' make me laugh even more though!!!!!!!! :)

andrea said...

I love that one too...so much better than most!

Beth said...

I like to chair dance to this one when it comes on at the movie theater. Strangely, Larry doesn't enjoy it as much...