Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tagged by the one and only Beth

All the 3s

3 Smells I Love:
coffee
Bliss Lemon & Sage Soapy Sap
bread aisle in the grocery store

3 Smells I Hate:
China Town in London
Hospitals
The Tube in the summer

3 Jobs That I Have Had In My Life:
Gap employee
Outside Sales - liberal arts magazine
Inside Sales - tech company

3 Movies That I Could Watch Over and Over:
Moulin Rouge
Clueless
Breakfast at Tiffany's

3 Days of Fond Memories:
Day Jason and I were engaged
Our wedding day
Day I realized I was happy living here

3 Jobs I Would Love to Have:
Personal Assistant to Reese Witherspoon
Writer
Cavalier King Charles spaniel walker

3 Places That I Have Lived:
North Carolina
San Jose, CA (for just a few months though)
London

3 Things I Like To Do:
Read
Travel
Shop

3 Of My Favorite Foods:
Jason's homemade French Onion soup
Sushi
Bojangles Cajun Filet Biscuit

3 Places I Would Like To Be Right Now:
Eating cheese and drinking champagne in France
The North Carolina mountains
The North Carolina beaches

3 Websites That I Visit Daily:
The Superficial
Go Fug Yourself
Perez Hilton

3 Things That Make Me Cry:
The last episode of Sex and the City
Watching one of my teams win a championship
Reading our wedding vows (which we wrote ourselves)

2 comments:

andrea said...

Can I just say I agree with the Chinatown comment? I don't like Chinese food, and the smell is even worse!

A Novelist said...

Ohhh, you have some good ones. The last SATC episode was a tearjerker for sure. And you just reminded me that I HATE the smell of the NYC subways, any time of the year.