Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My cats are totally awesome.

So, tonight I had the girls over for a little "chick's night in" and (despite the fact that Andrea had an accident - or two - and couldn't come) we had a lovely evening eating our faces off and chatting and of course, imbibing in some drinkies. There was loads of delicious artichoke dip, spinach dip, brown sugar cinnamon muffins, pumpkin roll, wine, and I even made special "fall-tinis". (Clove-infused vodka with cider and a cinnamon stick for a leee-tle kick and garnish.) However, George and Elwin thought what this party needed was a little litter box show and some cat vomit on the side. Totally awesome. So while George played in the "sandbox" and put on a performance in which he tried to get all the litter that should have been INSIDE the box, OUTSIDE the box, Elwin elected to puke a puddle by Monique's right hand. Sweet. My cats are totally awesome.

And just for fun, here is another picture of my cats being totally awesome. The pillows were an attempt on my part to keep the cats from lounging on the sofa and therefore getting it all hairy. As you can see, they found a fairly easy solution to this problem.

6 comments:

Monique said...

Well actually he puked by my LEFT hand - ha ha. No worries - the fall-tinnis were so good I barely even noticed!! Thanks again for a FAB night:)

The very nice man said...

Cushions don't work! Try barbed wire! Oooonnlly kidding!
They look beautiful!
Erik

Beth said...

Sounds like fun! How are you liking Prep? I read it during an eight hour lay-over at Logan and a police officer came over to ask me if I did indeed have a flight to catch that evening!

Heather said...

Beth - I love Prep. It's strangely interesting. I told Jason, I don't know why this is interesting, nothing is really happening, but I love it!

andrea said...

I am so sad I missed the festivities! If it makes you feel any better your cats are just as clever as mine. Except mine would likely puke on the cushions I put on the couch to keep them off. And then trail in some litter for good measure!

I really liked Prep, I thought it was good. I need to get her latest one!

Beth said...

I had the exact same reaction! Try I Am Charlotte Simmons next, kind of the same thing...