Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Brrrrrrrrrrr!

We did the "coolest" thing last night. Pun intended.

In the cab - headed towards certain frostbite.


We went to Icebar which is made completely of ice. Tables? Ice. Walls? Ice. Bar? Ice. Glasses? Ice. Seats? Ice.




They give you these nifty thermal capes to wear. They serve two purposes. To keep you warm and to keep the ice from melting when you're leaning against it or whatever.


I think Jason looks especially fetching in his.


A new rubbish reality show: I'm an Ice Princess Get Me Out of Here!


This looks really dumb but that's because the camera flash cancelled out the funny thing about this picture. There was a flat screen in the wall of ice that was playing a "roaring fire" image. So Jason was warming his hands by the fire. But this picture makes it look like he's just saying "No. No thanks. Get away from me you crazy blank screen in the ice wall."

7 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my god, how fun! Although the capes did make me think of the Naked Gun scene with the body condoms. Not that you don't both look fetching! ;)

Beth said...

Oh my god, how fun! Although the capes did make me think of the Naked Gun scene with the body condoms. Not that you don't both look fetching! ;)

A Novelist said...

Very cool! Totally reminds me of James Bond in The World Is Not Enough when they were at the icebar (in Iceland). LOL. ;)

Aisby said...

That looks freaking COLD...not just cool as in neato but C.O.L.D. cold. Although the cape makes you look somewhat like a princess, that's defininetly a plus.

The very nice man said...

Very nice indeed!
Where exactly is this bar (in case I wanna visit)??

Monique said...

ohhh GREAT pictures - looks fun!

Just wanted to say have a great trip home - see you in 07!

Catherine said...

I'm probably over tired but I'm peeing my pants reading this one.