Friday, December 08, 2006

Desperation will make a man do strange things

Night before last, poor Jason had a very hard time sleeping as he was stressed out about several things. Finding a place to live, work, preparing for our trip home, Christmas shopping, etc... At some ungodly hour in the middle of the night, he got so desperate for shut-eye that he dug out my "Stress Relief Linen Spray" and sprayed it all over himself.

Marinate on that for a minute or two. Conjure up a mental picture if it helps...

I have nothing else to say that would make this funnier than it already is so I'll leave you with that.

5 comments:

andrea said...

Aha, now you know what to get him as a stocking stuffer!

The question is, did it work?

Heather said...

Well, it was either that or the sleeping pill. My money's on the pill.

Beth said...

I'm laughing so hard I have tears spilling over. Hope you guys have a nice relaxing weekend!!

Aisby said...

That's hilarious. Does he know that you're making people laugh at his expense?
Poor guy, that really is a lot to be stessed about.
Sleeping pills always work for me...I'm a big believer in the power of modern medicine! (I have at least THREE different prescriptions for migraines in my cabinet).

Have a safe trip home....and eat some Moravian pie for me (then you have to describe it bite by yummy bite, so I can enjoy it vicariously through you.)

Heather said...

Beth - happy to oblige :)

Aisby - Well, we have an understanding these days. I told him that anything he says or does is fair material for the blog. I mean, I've got to give the people what they want right? ;-)