Friday, December 01, 2006

I landed a brick!

Some of you may recall a post I made about a month ago in which I was bummed out about some stuff and Jason, in an effort to help me find my mojo, offered some sage advice. "When life throws you lemons, throw bricks back."

Well, I landed a brick! I harrassed the fraudulent seller on eBay to the point that he gave up trying to screw me over and gave me my money back! It pays to be a bitch sometimes.

Heather - 1
eBay seller - 0

Suck on that, you worthless piece of crap.

5 comments:

The very nice man said...

Pffffhaha!! I just never knew you had a dark, ninja-like side to your character!! Good for you, girl!

Heather said...

Thanks Erik :)

I'm one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet, full of Southern charm and graciousness... Until you cross me. Then, God help you. You're goin' down like a cheap hooker.

A Novelist said...

Yay....GO HEATHER! :)

Beth said...

I don't know which I like more, that you got your money back via harassment or that you used the phrase "going down like a cheap hooker"! To be very Euro about it - well done you!

Anonymous said...

My dear sweet Niece..... You REALLY should consider a career change.
I am POSITIVE there is a writer of some sort that is dying to be unleashed!!!
I can ALWAYS come here to get cheered up.
Love you!
Aunt Sandy