Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What's it like to be me?

And I don't mean in a vague, existentialist way...

Basically, I live my life constantly monitoring the state of household affairs based on two cat beds.

Both accounted for and sleeping = All Quiet on the Western Front


George missing = Slightly Heightened Threat Level


Elwin missing = Elevated Terror Alert


Both missing = CODE RED. CODE RED.



And P.S. - To my blogger friends, it's not allowing me to post comments for some reason so know I'm reading and I have lots to say to you. I just can't say it!

5 comments:

Mom said...

I think I can totally relate with the "CODE RED" from the night that Aunt Sandy and I spent the night at your house in Raleigh while you and Jason were in London before you guys moved over there. George and Elwin were all over us and the house ALL night long!!! :) Love you!

Rambling Man said...

the first night we left our rescue dog molly with my mom she went to church and didnt close the kitchen window ! to cut a very long and dramatic story short, she was found 8 hours later, covered in mud, cat scratches all over and wondering what all the fuss was about. the difficulty was we were 200 miles away, drunk at a party ...

Aisby said...

The one thing we don't have in common, cats. I have to pretend that I don't like them, because I'm terribly allergic.

Beth said...

LOL. You're such a good mommy.

The very nice man said...

Gorram Blogger!!
Nice pictures of your cats!
Do you intend to hear the patter of tiny feet any time soon or will you stay with 'strictly cats'??