Wednesday, January 03, 2007

On the sixth day, let them drink champagne

Again this year, we spent New Year's Eve with our friends Catherine and Rob. And again this year, some real photographic gems resulted.

Ready to party like it's 2007.


Pre-dinner drinks. Those came after the getting ready drinks and before the dinner drinks and post-dinner drinks.


The two hottest chicks in the bar. Oh wait, that's us.


Jason ordered this really sissy pineapple-y martini and it was too hard to resist making fun of him.


They have two kids at home so to see these two out at a real restaurant in real clothes does my heart good.


Classy!


Hot mama.


And the cutest couple award goes toooooo.... drumroll please..... US!


An end-of-the-night photo shoot:

"Show me cute"


"Show me sexy time"


"Show me confused"


Taxi? Anyone? Please?

7 comments:

andrea said...

I love them! New Years is always the day to bring out the crazy behaviour - something I know quite well myself :)

Didn't you describe a brown dress to me? Or are my eyes deceiving me that the dress you have on is black?

Heather said...

Indeed I did. However, I waited too long to pull the trigger at Neiman's online and it sold out of my size. So I got my NYE dress in Raleigh.

Can't wait to see you!

Oh yeah, and happy wedding :)

Aisby said...

Love the red carpet pose in the first picture...you have it down girl!!

What, no karaoke???

Monique said...

Looks like you had a great night! Great pictures:)

Beth said...

Ooh, great pics! Looks like a fun night!

A Novelist said...

I LOVE your dress. Simple but elegant. I'm glad you had a great evening. :)

The very nice man said...

Lovely pictures. May all of 2007 be great for you.