Saturday, January 20, 2007

Silent night, Holy moly I'm glad I'm almost done catching up

Sorry, but there's going to be considerably less pictures posted on this one because my internets is running slow today. Who am I kidding, it's actually not running. It's walking at a leisurely pace. But all the pics will be on Image Station.

For Jason's dad's visit, we made homemade gingerbread men for smores. Katie was all over this for about 8 minutes.


I, too, had a short attention span for such activites and therefore amused myself and Jason's sister Erica with other snack foods.

We've got a situation here. There's a baby going for the Hickory Farms. I'm gonna need backup.

Back to Nana's house for the sausage-napper.

Gingerbread Smores at 9:00 + 3.5 year old. Always a good idea.

And the resulting madness: Katie and Heather's Dance Party Fun Time Hour!





The end-of-evening fashion show:


Here's the link to the rest of the photos on Shutterfly.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my god those girls are cute (you included, dancing diva)! You guys just have fun wherever you go - I love that!

The very nice man said...

Nice to see that you are still a big kid at heart!

Amy said...

Heather...Too funny. Thanks for posting. I would have no pictures of my children if it weren't for all of the Sangers. Amy