I've been tagged by Beth to list five useless facts about myself. So here they are. (And a big thank you to Beth for giving me another reason to put off posting all our pics from Christmas.)
1. I get REALLY mad when people litter. I don't mean a normal kind of mad either. I'm talking about a "great vengance and furious anger" kind of mad. And if I'm with someone, I'll make a really loud comment to them about how I think people who litter are the scum of the earth.
2. I'm something of a master impressionist.
3. I'm roughly 1/8 Cherokee Indian.
4. My obsession with fashion began at an early age. In 3rd grade, I would carry a bunch of Madonna-style accessories to school and change into them after I left home. I'm talking an armful of bracelets, huge pink strip of tulle to tie in my hair at a jaunty angle, etc... Then, in 4th grade, I decided I wanted to be a fashion designer. So much so that I started a fashion design club and we all drew clothes and shared our designs with each other. Over the years, through preppy, hippie, goth, rave baby, back to preppy, and now to a happy medium, my interest never wavered and I ended up majoring in fashion marketing at university and my first job was with Tommy Hilfiger as a merchandiser.
5. I have a massive case of broccophobia. I hate broccoli so much that I get freaked out if it even touches me. Once, a tiny piece of it landed on my wrist and I ran towards the sink yelling "Get it off me!!!!! Get it off me!!!!!" like it was a spider or something.