Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cripes.

Also: YAY!

Cripes because I've not yet posted our Budapest photos and I've now run out of time because....

YAY! Catherine arrives tomorrow! I'm so excited to have a visitor!!

But I'm warning you all now. It's going to be rather slow-going at the Nutshell over the next couple of weeks because right after Cat leaves, my brother-in-law and his wife arrive. So while there will be lots actually going on in vita de Heather, there will likely be very little posting to prove it.

But just you wait till things quiet back down over here. Ohhhh just you wait. Oh the stories I'll tell and the pictures I'll post...

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hope you all have a great time!

Melanie said...

You and Catherine are going to have so much fun!!! You are such an awesome tour guide and I cannot wait to hear about all of your adventures! And I highly recommend playing the "Who does this pint belong to?"

andrea said...

Make sure you show her the finer points of London, like the chavs and the Chelsea fans and the dancing panda man! Have a great time!