Sunday, February 04, 2007

How do I love thee? Let me count the bags.

Oh Chloe, you little minx. You've done it again. I never thought I could love another as I have loved Edith but sweet candy corn this is a stroke of design genius.

I introduce.... the Chloe Bay Bag.



Ain't it a beaut? What's more is they have one sitting right in the window of Matches which I have to walk by every single day. Mocking me. Haunting me.

I don't know if this is a holdover from Phoebe Philo's reign as Chloe chief designer or if this is the work of Paolo Melim Andersson, the new head honcho. As Philo departed in January 2006, I'm inclined to say that Andersson is responsible for this delicious piece. Either way, I salute you. Bravo. Bravo.

2 comments:

The Franco Fille said...

Yeah, that bag is nice. Especially in the camel color.

Beth said...

I know, isn't it beyond cute? I lust for the black one.